SPANISH CHEF, QUIQUE DACOSTA BRINGS HIS ‘TECHNO-EMOTIONAL’ CUISINE TO SOFITEL SO SINGAPORE FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY
Sofital So Singapore presents a rare opportunity for you to experience the culinary genius of Chef Quique Dacosta, Spain’s hottest three-Michelin-star chef this 18 September 2014. Dacosta has a reputation for creating edible landscapes that evoke the aroma and texture of the environment and leave guests with a sensory experience that is truly extraordinary.
For one night only, Chef Dacosta will present a specially designed five-course menu in Singapore’s hottest restaurant Xperience, with each dish paired with fine wines from Spain’s Castel d’Encus winery.
The dishes being presented will include:-
- The Haze – a dish that is said to recreate the taste of humidity and warmth of the earth after a storm – pine nuts, raw peas, pork crackling crumble with mushrooms, black truffle and small flowers – paired with a Taleia 2012
- Cuba Libre of Foie Gras – a melt in your mouth foie gras with cream, veiled with coca cola and rum and granita of lemon with brioche on the side – paired with Ekam 2012
- The Hen of the Golden Eggs – a poached egg cooked at low temperature with a broth of chicken and vegetables, coffee and gold – paired with Ascup 2011
- Ashes Rice – this dish is said to be inspired by the rice of Valencia after harvesting and burning it is a soft senia rice with smoked black truffle, braised pigeon, chanterelle mushrooms – paired with Quest 2011.
- Chocolate Sand – a delight of textures and tastes of chocolate – paired with Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Blanc 2006.
No flight into Spain necessary to visit and experience Chef Quique Dacosta’s cutting-edge gastronomy. The dinner is priced at S$538++ including matched wines. Chef Dacosta spends months researching and perfecting his menus and is renowned for presenting plates that are avant-garde and artistic and this is truly a gastronomic event not to be missed.
Xperience Softel So event is strictly limited to just 100 diners. To book your place at this exceptional culinary event, please call +65 6701 6800.